Online Money Makers Forum

Forum Thread: No Views, No Updates

Well this is basically for all the people that will be seeing this in the future...I don't get any views here so I'm not updating this world. It's not worth the time. So some things might be outdated depending on when you see this post. Best of luck!

Forum Thread: Call Cambridge University and Get Paid!

On MTurk (www.mturk.com) Filip Jurcicek has posted new HITs. He pays $0.20 for you to call a toll free number and talk to an automated system for about a minute. He is associated with Cambridge University and they are trying to perfect an automated call system. You can help and get paid! Here is the link to the HIT https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=2KGW3K4F0OHOA4B9QMBO8L94IML01P

Forum Thread: Filip on mTurk

Well the HITs that require you to call and interact with an automated phone system are over, but Filip is now paying high for transcribing those calls. Look for him on mTurk...definitely one that you will make a lot of cash on.

Forum Thread: Awesome HITs

Some of the best and highest paying HITs that are currently available are HITs from M. Larson, all ClariTrans HITs & the Dolores Labs "Indicate which of two English speech sound files is better (now better browser support!)" HITs.

Forum Thread: MTurk

Mturk is my favorite way to make money online to date. I find it easier to make a larger sum of money than in ChaCha or survey taking websites, for example.  To point you young turkers in the right direction I would stick with these requesters throughout your turking career:

Next Page
Prev Page