LiveOps is a web-based company that employs work-at-home employees to work as call operators. It is a top-notch call center that offers employees to take a range of different approaches to what they will be doing their time at LiveOps.
Agents are sales agents that use their skills to sell over the phone, in the comfort of their own home. To get started LiveOps has an online university where you will learn everything there is to know about how to approach a call, and more importantly the products and services you will be peddling.
There are four types of agents that are employed by LiveOps:
- Advanced Sales Agent
- Bilingual Agent
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Outbound Agent
- Roadside Assistance Agent
Independent Advanced Sales Agents can typically invoice LiveOps $.10 per talk minute with additional POPs (payment per sale/order) ranging $2.00 - $10.00 depending on the product sold. The average Independent Advanced Sales Agent can invoice $9.62 per 30 minute block.
Apply now at http://join.liveops.com/
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades